AEGIDII CHURCH is a former Capuchin church built by Johann Conrad Schlaun between 1724 and 1728. It is one of the very few churches in Münster which came out of the bombing nights of 1945 without major damage. Its interior design was redecorated in the Nazarene style while its outer appearance still fully preserves Schlaun’s unadorned style.
9.30 AM Latin holy mass in extraordinary rite
6 PM Latin holy mass in extraordinary rite